How to download Opera Browser for Symbian ? Here you can get the powerfull app software Web browsers full version for free on last version update
Something you need to know about Opera Browser
Opera is a free web browser that's fast, rich in features and innovative. Far behind Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari in terms of numbers of users, Opera is, however, the equal of its competitors and offers you a browser that's always at the forefront of technology.
Everything to let you surf easily
The Opera web browser offers all the features you need to happily surf the web. Speed Dial and Bookmarks pages are available when you launch the browser and offer you easy access to the sites you use the most and those you've added to your favorites. At startup, Opera also offers a Discover page so you can always keep an eye on the news. It displays the news by topic and you can select the country and the language.
Extensions can be easily downloaded from the store. You are even able to install Google Chrome extensions from the Chrome Store. Opera has a special type of add-ons that open in the sidebar. Currently there are not many but are ideal to display contextual information about the page you're viewing.
Opera includes a download manager, history and a private browsing mode so you can navigate without leaving a trace. It also lets you install extensions to customize your surfing experience. While the catalog is much smaller than that provided by competing browsers, you will find versions of Adblock Plus, Feedly, Pinterest, Evernote Clearly etc. for Opera.
The Opera address bar is powerful and allows you to perform searches on multiple search engines at the same time, while benefiting from the suggestions for websites that gradually appear as you type.
Excellent design and performance
Opera's design means you get a model of simplicity and practicality. Keyboard shortcuts are very similar to those used by other browsers so you can navigate very conveniently with Opera. The options are where you would expect them to be, and the Speed Dial and Notebook pages are well thought out – generally speaking, the interface is very pleasant to use. Opera is customizable with themes so you can add your own personal touch.
Opera handles the latest web standards to perfection by using the Blink rendering engine. Besides good performance, Opera offers a functionality dedicated to slow Internet connections. Opera Turbo compresses pages to provide quick navigation, even when your connection is barely there.
A browser that's gaining momentum
Opera has all the great qualities you need. It's comprehensive, with a nice interface and regularly innovates to offer you the best possible experience. If you want to move away from Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer, then Opera is definitely the way to go.
Opera is a free, fast and easy-to-use web browser, offering many unique features to speed up your web browsing experience, such as built-in ad blocker, personal newsfeed, and integrated social messengers
Opera browser is built for speed. It is light but packed with many useful and practical features to help you get more from the web. You can also access your bookmarks and tabs on all of your devices, such as other laptop, mobile phones and tablets. In addition, Opera has a free built-in unlimited, no-log VPN to protect your privacy and safety online. Opera has everything you need to do more on the web. Also, with 1700+ available extensions, you can mix and match additional features to customize the browser the way you want.
● Integrated social messengers: Opera browser has integrated social messengers in the sidebar so you can easily chat without the need to pick up your phone or switch between tabs. Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Telegram are three social messengers available for this feature. Whenever a new message arrives, you’ll get a notification directly in the browser.
● Battery saver: When your laptop's power cable is unplugged, you'll see battery saver mode icon show up at your upper right hand side. Once activated, it will extend your laptop battery life by up to an hour.
● Block ads: No add-ons required, Opera is the first major browser to integrate an ad blocker. It is built right into the browser so that web pages load faster and you can focus on the content you’re interested in. The feature is located next to search and address bar so you can easily turn ad blocking on or off.
● Personal news reader: Access your personal news feed straight from Opera’s start page. You can either choose to read the top 50 news articles in several different languages to get on the top of the world. Or, you can choose news sources you like across several categories and languages to customize your front page.
● Video pop out: We have adapted into superb multitasking creatures. So why not watch your favorite YouTube video or Netflix show while browsing elsewhere on the web or working on other programs? The video pop out creates an adjustable video frame that floats over other programs, allowing you to always stay in tune to your favorite content.
● Free and unlimited, no-log VPN: Opera is the first major browser to integrate an unlimited, free VPN. With the free VPN turned on, Opera will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, so it’s harder for sites to track your location and identify your computer. You can shield your activity from being sniffed by other users on public Wi-Fi network, such as airports, cafés, or event venues.
● Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Light and dark themes: Turn off the lights and give your Opera browser a new look with dark theme.
● Sleek, new look: Our new, lightweight design makes it easier to find what you need and do whatever you do online.