How to download WhatsApp Messenger for Mac ? Here you can get the powerfull app software Chat & Instant Messaging full version for free on last version update
Something you need to know about WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send text messages, images, video, audio, and even make calls using the Internet connection of your mobile device (including support for Android Wear).
WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging service available on most mobile operating systems, as well as Windows, Mac, iPhone, and as a web-app. There's even a business version available.
Powerful and complete alternative to SMS
WhatsApp Messenger replaces traditional SMS messaging with a free instant messaging system over 3G/4G or WiFi.
With WhatsApp you can also make calls for free, even when your friends are located in a different country. Calls are free because the app uses your internet connection, like Skype, instead of your carrier's cell network. Therefore, if you are not connected to WiFi, WhatsApp calls will use your data plan. You can chat with just one person, or several contacts at once, up-to groups of 50 people. It's a good way to save sending lots of messages and to communicate quickly with several people at once. There is no risk of losing the history of conversations: WhatsApp lets you store them and this feature has been improved over time to avoid unexpected loss. If you are still worried, you can even set chats to backup directly to your Google Drive from the settings.
In terms of options, WhatsApp Messenger allows you to send photos, audio files, and videos to your contacts. You can also share a map of your current locations or details of one of your contacts, and edit images and photos by rotating, cropping, adding notes, or adding comments and captions.
Of course, emoticons are an important part of any chat app, and this app comes with plenty. You can use those that come with the app or install new emoticons through applications such as Smileys for Chat.
You can also send links with the option of including a rich preview. This allows those you message to see where you are directing them before they open the link.
For the security conscious, the latest versions of WhatsApp now include automatic end-to-end encryption. This prevents outside parties being able to access, read, or listen to your messages.
WhatsApp Messenger also includes a Push to Talk messaging feature. In the style of a walkie-talkie, WhatsApp adds the option to record and share voice messages in real time. It's the same type of function offered by apps such as Voxer and Zello.
Meanwhile, WhatsApp Messenger supports Android Wear, Google's smartwatch operating system, meaning you can check your messages without having to take your phone out. The feature supports long message viewing, stacked messages with slide navigation, and the standard reply via voice option.
One of the most controversial (but requested) feature WhatsApp has introduced recently is the ability to see when the messages you sent have been read. Two blue ticks mean that your message has been read by the recipient or that all recipients in a group have read the message.
With the introduction of WhatsApp for Web, you can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. To get started, visit web.whatsapp.com on your PC or Mac. However, if you prefer to download Whatsapp on your computer download Whatsapp for PC.
Android 6.0+ users can also make use of direct share features, allowing them to quickly select specific chats when sharing content from other apps.
How does WhatsApp work?
Chatting with WhatsApp Messenger requires both you and your contact have the application installed. Once you've installed the app on your device, you can see straight away which of your contacts are using it, then start chatting to them.
A simple way to chat for free
There are many similar alternative apps to WhatsApp Messenger out there, and some are even better. Messengers such as Line and Telegram include many interesting features that cannot be found in WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger is very popular in many countries. Yet, such is the popularity of this app that it is an essential download for your mobile.
Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.*
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.